Cookies and cream is a classic combination. This is the perfect adaptation for a cheesecake lover. Serves 8.
For the Crust:
– 3 cups Oreo crumbles
– 1 stick butter (1/2 cup), melted and cooled
For the Filling:
– 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
– 1 cup sugar
– 4 large eggs
– 2 cups Oreo crumbles
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– Preheat oven to 325F.
– Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
– Press the crust into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
– In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
– Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
– Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix well.
– Fold in the Oreos and and vanilla extract. Pour into the pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the center is set.
– Let cool and refrigerate overnight.