– 1 (9 inch) pre-made crust
– 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
– 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
– Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth. set aside.
– In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
– Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
– Finally, stir in the melted chocolate.
– Pour into the prepared crust.
– Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until the centre is set.
– Allow cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.